Terms of Service
Thank you for using Rentandem.com. The following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") apply to your use of the website, mobile applications, and offered goods, services and videos (“the Sites”). In using the Sites, you explicitly accept these Terms of Service.
1. Identification of Parties
Rentandem.com is owned and operated by Rentandem, LLC. As used in these Terms of Service, the Sites and Rentandem, LLC together and individually shall be referred to as “Rentandem” “We”, “Us” and “Our”; you and your agents, proxies and successors shall be referred to as “User”
“You” and “Your.”
2. User Content
Any User Content submitted through the Sites is not confidential or proprietary. You understand and agree that by submitting communications, photos, data, information, reviews/opinions or any other content ("User Content") to us or the Sites, You: (i) authorize us to use the User Content (including, where applicable, your name, image and likeness) and (ii) grant us a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, irrevocable right and license to copy, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, store and otherwise use such User Content, in any media known now or developed in the future. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient rights in the User Content to make this grant.
Rentandem provides certain opportunities for You to provide opinions or reviews ("User Commentary"). Rentandem does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any User Commentary, and User Commentary does not reflect the views of Rentandem User Commentary must not violate these Terms of Service (especially as set forth below under No Unlawful or Prohibited Use). In addition, You represent and warrant that User Content and User Commentary submitted by You does not:
- Contain anything defamatory, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit, pornographic material or violence;
- Contain anything discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or age;
- Infringe intellectual property rights or other rights of any person;
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations;
- Be likely to deceive anyone;
- Promote illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, or advertising; or
- Give the impression that they are endorsed by Us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
3. Authorized Use
Subject to the restrictions in these Terms of Service, Rentandem.com hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download and print a single copy of the information and data ("Content") available on the Sites, provided that: (1) the Content is used solely for personal, noncommercial purposes; (2) the Content is not modified or redistributed; and (3) all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices are reproduced as they appear in any such Content.
- Competitor Exclusion. Notwithstanding the grant of access conferred above, if you are a Rentandem competitor, you acknowledge that you are accessing the Sites without legal authorization, and agree to immediately discontinue such access.
- Coupons and Promotional Offers. We may from time to time offer promotional offers. For all such offers, You will be subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions mentioned in the coupon or offer in addition to these Terms. You cannot redeem the Coupon in combination with other discounts, promotions or offers; and you cannot duplicate use, sell or trade a Coupon. The Coupon will be void if you attempt to redeem it in violation of the terms of the Coupon or these Terms.
Intellectual Property Protection
Copyright Protection. No Unauthorized Duplication of any materials on the Sites is permitted. Unless stated herein, none of the Content on the Sites may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
Trademarks. "Rentandem” and any other trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks displayed on the Sites are the property of Rentandem.com or other third parties. You are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of Rentandem.com or any other owner.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringement. Rentandem and the Sites comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). If you believe Your work has been posted to the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our copyright agent at email@example.com
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of Your use of the Sites, You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of Our services and any related activities. You warrant that You will not use the Sites in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. In addition, You will not:
- use the Sites if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or have been suspended from use of the Sites;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Sites or the interests or property of users of the Sites;
- copy, modify, republish or distribute content from the Sites (except as provided herein) or make use of Rentandem's copyrights and trademarks;
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity;
- provide inaccurate contact information or other misleading information, User Content or User Commentary;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- transmit to the Sites or any user any information or materials of any kind which (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any third party; or (ii) are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, tortious, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable; or (iii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY AS TO ANY ADVERTISER OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT OFFERS. RENTANDEM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, SAFETY, USABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF ANY UNDERLYING PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED ON THE SITES, AND YOU AGREE YOU ARE USING ANY ADVERTISER’S GOODS OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Statement of Remedies. Rentandem reserves all rights and remedies including those at law and in equity for any violations of this End-User Agreement.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
- Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our registered users and others who view information on our site. Collected information comes from several sources, including you; the device(s) you use on our website and in using our services; information gathered when you log in, use our services, and view content. Collected information includes but is not limited to Your Internet protocol address; location information; system information such as activity, operating system, hardware settings, browser type and language; time and date of your request(s); any referral URL; cookies that may uniquely identify you and/or your browser; application data caches; and web browser storage.
- Collection Methodologies
Information we collect when you are signed in to Rentandem.com, as well as information we obtain about you from our partners including that obtained through your use of any apps affiliated with our site, is treated as personal information. For more information
- Use of Collected Information
Any information collected is used to provide, enhance and improve Our services and may be used to offer new products and services. We may use the name and information provided by you in your registration and any information provided in comments and reviews written by and about you or your use of our services,
We may use Your information should You contact us for customer support and may keep a record of any such contact. We may use Your email address and other contact details to inform you about new and existing services and upcoming dates based on information provided by you or linked to your user account, such as a lease expiration or renewal date.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to enhance and improve the quality of our services. We may use your information to communicate with you and offer existing and future products and services. You may also set Your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. Please note that some services will not function or function as designed or fully if you disable cookies.
Remember that when you share information with others online, it may be indexable by search engines.
In connection with the aforementioned services, we may process your personal information on a server located outside of the United States.
We may use and share your non-personally identifiable information with other users, publicly and/or with our affiliates and partners, such as publishers, advertisers and connected sites.
- Opt Out Provisions
To ensure your comfort with our use of your information, you may view and tailor the control over the use, storage and sharing of certain activity and information about You and provided by You; control and edit information contained in Your User profile; and control the sharing of your information with our affiliates and partners and other Users. Please visit the Opt Out page to opt out of services.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. Please note that some services will not function or function as designed or fully if you disable cookies. Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. When You share information, it may be indexable by search engines.
- Accessing and updating your personal information.
In using our services, we will strive to protect your information and provide you access to any personal information collected. We will act on information you ask to update, modify or delete, keeping what we deem necessary for business and/or legal purposes, including to maintain the integrity of our active and backup servers.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Rentandem except in the following situations:
- You provide your consent
- With domain administrators
- As required by your domain administrator, if any
- For external processing
- To our affiliates and trusted businesses or persons to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with our Privacy Policies and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- For legal reasons such as to meet an applicable law or comply with a court order or subpoena
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To prevent investigate and address fraud, security risks and technical concerns
- Information security
Rentadem strives to prevent unauthorized access to, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. Steps taken include employment of encryption technologies and methodologies, enhanced verification for user access, and regular reviews of our information storage practices and security measures. We restrict access to User personal information and enforce strict confidentiality requirements on those affiliates, agents, contractors, employees, and partners with whom access is shared.
- Policy Limitations
- Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities